With over 20 years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry, Premium Care Solutions is proud to serve Greenville, NC, Pitt County and Wilson, NC. We offer professional carpet, upholstery, and tile and grout cleaning services. When it comes to keeping your floors clean, we promise to provide you with the most cutting edge and effective cleaning services around.
If you have any tile flooring in your home, you know that keeping your tile floor clean is different from keeping your carpet clean. So, here are some everyday cleaning tips for your tile floor from thespruce.com:
- You should sweep or vacuum your tile flooring about twice a week.
- You should mop your tile floor every week if it’s in your bathroom, and every 2 weeks if it’s in your kitchen or other areas of the home.
- You should clean your tiles’ grout every 2-3 months.
- If your grout has built-in stains, you can make a cleaning solution out of baking soda and water. Apply this to your grout and let it sit overnight before using a scrub brush to remove it.
- The materials you use to clean your tile, depends on the material of the tile. Porcelain and ceramic tiles seem to be the most durable, while you can only use certain cleaning materials with marble and linoleum/vinyl tiles.
Aside from everyday upkeep, your tile floors also need a deep cleaning from time to time. Give us a call today at Premium Care Solutions today to have your tile floors professionally cleaned.